October Designer: Els Brigé

Happy Friday friends!


So excited to have our October guest  Els Brigé sharing another amazing project with us!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

For today’s card I got to work with the beautiful Hand Stitched set. I stamped the flower cluster a few times onto some white cardstock using StazOn Jet Black ink. I then pulled out my watercolor pencils, and colored them in with different shades, before going over them with a wet paintbrush to make the colors mix.


In each of the small flowers, I tried to add some depth by using different shades of the same color, or by applying more of pigment of the same pencil in certain areas if I didn’t have different shades of that same color. After drying, I applied a layer of clear glitter overtop the flowers using a Wink of Stella pen.

After die-cutting each of the flowerclusters, I positioned them onto my cardfront. A small sentiment banner overtop, and a few gems, and the card was finished.

Thanks again for having me!!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

This card is so light and airy! I love everything about it! Thank you for spending some time with us today Els!

Hope you all have a great weekend! :)
Danielle

9 comments

  1. yay for Els!!!!!!!!
    Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handstitched stamp and die sets are my favorite :) Els, your card is gorgeous! Love the coloring of the flower clusters. Gorgeous CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Els this is so pretty! You are making me want this little set!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very pretty and it looks like I embroidered it but it's a stamp. That's so cool! The colors look so pretty too. I have to get out my watercolor pencils and play with them again. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I am with Michele...you are making this set look incredibly enticing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is BEAUTIFUL!! Need to have a closer look at that set for sure, because this card? WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is BEAUTIFUL!! Need to have a closer look at that set for sure, because this card? WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top