Mixed Image Background Cards by May

Hi crafty friends! It's May here with a couple of clean and simple one-layer cards, inspired by this color line graphic.


I've been under the weather lately, so I couldn't think of any creative ideas for today's project. Then I ended up making it with my all time favorite technique: stamped background. 


To create my own background, I started by stamping all the small images from several stamp sets: Crafting is My JamSparkle and ShineJust HelloLife is Beautiful, and Send Pretty Mail. The sentiment is from For the Record. Next, I partially colored them with Copic markers: Red&Green(R29, G14), Orange&Mint(YR16, BG13) 

That's all from me. Hope you loved my cards and got some inspiration. Thanks so much for stopping by today. Happy crafting! 

6 comments

  1. You are the queen of this technique - your cards always look fun and full of energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love both of these cards! They are simple but not to simple. I have to check out these stamp sets because I really like them! I don't think I've ever seen them but then again I see so many stamps from all my e-mail's that I could have seen them before but don't remember. I'm getting old! LOL Thanks for the adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh May, I do hope you are feeling better now? I LOve your gorgeous stamping always! OH- and I LIKE YOU a LOT, TOO!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top