Hello There


Hi, it's Emily here with a black-tie card! When I sat down to craft this card, I wanted to create something quick, and a classic black and white design is the easiest style. I also wanted the card to have visual impact with lots of texture so I dry embossed the Tiny Triangles die using embossing mats.


The negative frame was created using the A Lot to Say die. I cut the sentiment four times using the  Hello There die and adhered them together using a glue pen. I wanted to dampen the graphic element a bit so I added stamped flowers and laurels from the Hand Stitched stamp set and coordinating dies.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

2 comments

  1. Love the texture - it looks quilted! Love the classic feel of the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoveLoveLove
    The classic black + white is simply magnificent!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top