You + Me Valentine's Day Card and a video

Hello everyone! This Yana sharing a very simple and easy to do Valentine's Day card. You will only need a few very basic supplies for this including a You + Me stamp set from Neat & Tangled


To create these cards I used a few colours of ColorBox pigment inks from ClearSnap, some Martha Stewart glitter and of course my favourite stamps from Neat & Tangled! 

I added a bit of my own handwriting to one of the cards ("plus"), however I'm not sure I like the way it turned out.



I made a quick video to show you how the card was made. Please keep in mind I'm foreign and please do forgive my mistakes :) I was a bit nervous.

 I really hope you'll enjoy this little tutorial:

 
Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment

  1. Wonderful job on your video! I like the glitter tip to push the glitter into the adhesive. Beautiful job on your cards. The pencil dots are perfect.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top