You are awesome.


I am really enjoying using stripes lately.  Trendy?  yes.   Fun?  yes.  I've been seeing stripe patterns everywhere that I can't wait to try out.  I believe I saw this pattern a while back on a decorative pillow so I thought I'd give it a try using On the Strip 2 from Neat & Tangled.

I started by randomly stamping the first stripe and used that as my building block for the pattern.  I found that if you get the stripe stamp perfectly straight on your block (I use a Martha Stewart footed block) then stamping these stripes is a breeze!  

2.26.14

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  xx

6 comments

  1. Love this Amy!! I definitely need to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute & sweet, Amy! I am in awe of your perfect stripe positioning! :-) I recently ordered from N&T, but did I get On the Strip? No, of course not! Well, it goes on the wishlist for next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You created a really cool pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great design! Love the accents - especially the happy face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever and pretty card. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top