Many hearts and an Anchor.

Hi everyone, it's Christine.
I still can't believe I am a part of this awesome, talented team, but yes: this is my first post for you - woohoo!

Well, it's a short one:
I just found out I love to create backgrounds by stamping solid images. It's so much fun to pick colors and try out how well they match. For this card I used the circle with heart from kindness matters and stamped it in yellow, coral and light blue. What a nice combo I never thought of before!
I embossed the New Hope Anchors stamp with coral embossing powder on vellum and layered that onto the patterned paper.
Here's the card:
Hope you have a nice day!

6 comments

  1. Absolutely phenomenal, Christine; I love how you can make a design so simple look so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ordered this stamp today. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is DARLING. awesome colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!!! Fabulous stamping and card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the background stamping! Super card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top