Happy Sunday!

 Hi everyone,

it's Christine on this lovely sunday! (Spring shows here in Germany - I love it!). My weekends are always crafty, so I have two cards to share with you:

For the first card I created a nice, bold watercolor-background. I put some distress inks onto my crafty sheet (I used worn lipstick and mustard seed - they work so cool together, for sure one of my favorite combos for watercolor techniques), added some water with my mister and put white cardstock on it. I never use watercolor-paper, but it still works. After it dries I put it underneath a heavy box to flatten out. 
Then I used the gorgeous, brand new Diamonds stamp and white embossed it onto that bright background. I also added some shadows to the diamonds for even more dimension. The sentiment is a mix-and match of different stamps from On the corner additions. That's it - so easy, yet eyecatching!



The second card is all about nautical. I have a few paper pads with nautical papers. I picked this one because it matched a few of my DYI enamel dots very well and I badly wanted to use them. I rounded some corners and stitching lines to add some more interest to this very simple card. Hope Anchors is such an amazing combo of sentiment and image.




5 comments

  1. Such wonderful cards, really lovin' the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that watercolor background of the first card!!!! It's beautiful! And the triangles are just so cool!!! I love them so much!! And your anchor card is awesome with the sunbursted cardstock

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME work, Christine! Love your water-colored and nautical creations here! Wunderscheon wie immer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Love the dots. The diamond card looks like fire to me Beautiful!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top