Celebrate! You Are Awesome!

Hello everyone! This is Yana sharing a sweet birthday card with you today. I have to be honest with you, I'm really stuck on the whole chalkboard thing. Lately, not a single card of mine is done without it. 

So here it is - my new Birthday card using some of the most cutest Neat & Tangled stamps! 


To create this card I used balloons from the Just for You stamp set as well as a sentiment from the same set. I heat embossed both images and created a chalkboard look for the sentiment. 

I also used the You Are Awesome sentiment from You + Me set for the banner. 


Finally I added a few sequins here and there and the card was done!



Thats it for today, thank you for stopping by!

5 comments

  1. this is amazing.. love that color combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! LOVE the pink and black together!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big fan of that technique...love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone would love to get this beautiful card for their special day! Super job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top