You Make My Heart Stop Card

Hello everyone! This is Yana sharing another video tutorial with you. 


Lately I've been absolutely obsessed with the watercolour and I've been experimenting with different supplies and techniques to create a watercolour look. Today I'd like to share a quick video tutorial with you to show my way of doing a watercolour background.


I'm also showing a fun way to combine sentiment stamps from multiple sets to create one unique message. 

 

To create the sentiment for this card I used stamps from the following sets:
I encourage you to try this tecnique with your stamps and see what you can come up with.
Thanks!

17 comments

  1. awesome tut! Love this technique! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I've tried other watercolor techniques but not this one...definitely going to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ladies! so happy you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love how you combined all the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card and great video - I must try this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Gorgeous!!! What an Awesome technique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!!! :) Thanks for sharing you technique, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job...understood every word!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great technique and video! Beautiful!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. holy cow!! this is gorgeous!!!!!!! that feather is gorgeous, and the whole card is stunnign! i really can't wait to try this technique!!! i have been LOVING all of the cards you created with this technique! and i am totally going to try this out!! thank you for the amazing video!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have admired your watercolor cards - thanks for sharing your "drop and roll" technique ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card & the video is wonderful! I have a huge collection of sprays, so now I can make more use of them. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your technique and it seems easy enough to do. Thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, you are so clever!! This is so beautiful!! Love the colours and that offset feather! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top