Birthday Card!

Hi Everyone! 

Kristen here. I'm so excited for today. It's my first official post on the Neat and Tangled Blog! I'm super excited. Let's jump into it. If you've ever seen any of my other work, you may have noticed that I am mostly a CAS kind of girl. I love one layer cards (a few dimensionals here and there), a lot of white space and a very simple design. That's exactly what I brought to you today. 

For the stamp set, I used Just For You.  It's a great birthday set that is very versatile. 

To start out the card, I took three different inks and randomly stamped it to make it look like confetti was falling. I tapered it to thin out towards the bottom. For the sentiment, I stamped it on a piece of coordinating cardstock with versamark, heat set it and cut banner edges. To finish off the card, I popped the sentiment up on foam dots and rounded the corners.


It's a very easy card to produce and you're able to change the colors out to make it for any gender. 

I hope you enjoyed the card! Make sure to visit the blog the rest of the week. Some of the girls from the design team have some fabulous projects to share with you!! :)

3 comments

  1. Pretty! What a fun stamp set! Great first blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright and happy! Beautiful card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top