Gold foiled cards with Sveta

Hello dear friends!

Sveta is here and I prepared for you two cards with gold foil. It's a new technique to me and I wanted to share with you the results of my first experience.


To get this effect you will need to have embossing ink, bond embossing powder, foil and iron/laminator. As this technique gives a little bit distressed look I went with solid stamp of a cloud from the Creepy Cute Shadows and Sentiments stamp set for the card with the girl and stripes made with washi tape masking.


The first idea that came to me after creating the striped background was a nautical themed card, so I chose the Sailmates stamp set for this one. I often like to keep my projects to two or three colors, so in addition to my white-gold background, I added only navy blue and red.


For my second card I went with a classic black & gold combination, and I love how it turned out! I left my girl from the Life is Beautiful stamp set black & white, coloring her with black and grey watercolor brush pens.  The hello sentiment is from the Everyday labels stamp set.



 Hope you enjoyed today's cards of mine and will be inspired to try it!

6 comments

Back to Top