Wholehearted Lumberjack Love


Hi, it's Emily here today and I'm back with a fun card for Valentine's Day. This one features Lumberjack Love stamps and coordinating dies, as well as the Wholehearted cover plate. I coloured the girl and boy's hair and skin with Copic markers but everything else is paper pieced with patterned papers from Heidi Swapp's Dreamy 6x6 paper pad!


This cute couple was the perfect opportunity to combine Copic colouring and paper piecing, especially since the soft watercolour-like pastels of the papers worked well for their outfits, as well as the background. I used the MISTI stamping tool to stamp the sentiment twice, first on the card base and again on the patterned paper panel, before die cutting the hearts from it.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

5 comments

  1. awwwwwwwwww....super sweet emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this set.
    Emily, your card is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! I love this card and how the hearts look. I also love how you colored the card. I have to learn how to use my copics because right now I can't do anything but what you do with regular markers. I'm not very impressed with the few I have and I can't do anything like you did. Help!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top