So good to see you, with Elena

Hi there!

Elena here, with a one layer card using the January/February incentive set, So Good To See You. (It's free with any purchase of $50 or more! Click *here* to read more.)


I stamped the large sprig 4 times, to form a wreath. I did this without doing any masking whatsoever. If you look closely, you can see an overlap in the upper left quadrant, but it didn't bother me. The stroke of the stamp set is wide, whimsical, and very forgiving. You gotta love that! There was a more obvious overlap, at the bottom left, but I stamped a large flower separately, cut it out, and stuck it to hide the stamped seams.


And just so that one large flower wouldn't look out of place, I stamped a few smaller ones around the wreath, to bulk up where the other stamped images lined up.

Once the wreath was colored, I used a light, neutral colored marker (E40) to flick color in towards the sentiment. It has a sort of sunburst effect that highlights the sentiments even more.

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by.

♥.

4 comments

Back to Top