February Guest Designer: Kelly Latevola

Hello Crafters! 

It's Kelly here and this is my last post as the February guest designer. I'm so sad it's over! I had such a wonderful time visiting here. Thank you so much for having me. 


For today's card I started with a 4 x 5.25 card panel and stamped the Painted Hello all over the background in a pale aqua ink. Next I used Peacock Feathers  distress ink to add some ink blending to just the bottom right hand corner. I stamped the sweet girl from Lumberjack Love on a separate piece of white and colored her with Copic markers. I used a black multiliner to outline the image and add a bit of detail to her shirt. I also used my white gel pen to add some polka dots to her skirt. Once the detailing was done I fussy cut her out and outlined my edges with a Memento Tuxedo Black marker. The sentiment from the same set was heat embossed in white on a strip of black paper. I hunted up some black and white chevron paper to anchor the whole thing to my background. A few gold sequins finished the card off. 

I also have a card over on the MarkerPOP blog today using some Neat and Tangled so be sure to head over and check it out! I mixed some old (Fresh Blooms) and new (Painted Hello and Wholehearted Cover Plate)!

Huge thanks again to Danielle for the invite!
Kelly

10 comments

  1. Kelly, what sweet cards...super love your fantastic style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. LOVE these, Kelly!! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First card really cute and second card very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these cards are amazing.. Kelly is amazing with color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fawny card! The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fawny card! The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards...love the colors as well as the card design on both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, that is such a sweet, adorable card!! Yah, I know how you feel, N&T peeps - this is Valerie from the MarkerPOP! blog, and I'm the DT Leader. Kelly has been on our DT for 6 months, and she has chosen to move on. It's a very sad day for us over at MarkerPOP, too!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top