February Guest Designer: Kelly Latevola + VIDEO

Hello everyone!


Kelly back again! Today I used the well known technique of stamping in a light colored distress ink to create an image that appears as tough you've hand painted it. The Good to See You stamp set is perfect for this. Who doesn't want to achieve hand painted florals?! They're beautiful! I put together a video so you guys can see how I approach it. 

Remember with watercolor there is no right or wrong way to do it. Everyone's style differs, so do what looks pretty to you! 

Have a great weekend!
Kelly

7 comments

  1. What a beautiful card, Kelly! Huge thanks for the wonderful video! I learned so much by watching you watercolor and am so grateful for all of your tips. Can't wait to try this! Warm hugs.
    ♡Dawn@Petals.Paper.SimpleThymes

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, love your video as well as your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the great video. I would be happy if one of my watercolor cards turned out so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card Kelly and thanks for the awesome video too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally beautiful. Thanks for sharing the "how to."

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top