So Grateful for You, Valentine!

Hello friends!

Danielle here with a special Valentine :) I sure hope my husband isn't reading this blog post because this is what he will be seeing on Sunday! haha

This is a super easy card I made for Valentine's Day. I used our Scored Shapes dies and a sentiment from a new stamp set you will see in March! These dies are perfect for stacking different sizes of traditional shapes! Plus they are scored, so you can add lots of interest and dimension!
grateful for you
I simply die cut the three different hearts, and stitched them onto my card base.  To add dimension I gently folded up the sides of the hearts, which was so easy since they are scored!

so grateful


Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to come back tomorrow to see who our February guest designer will be!

xo
Danielle


5 comments

Back to Top