February Guest Designer: Kelly Latevola + VIDEO

Hello friends!

I am excited to introduce our guest designer for February, Kelly Latevola. I am sure you are familiar with her work! She has crazy amazing coloring skills,  just wait until you see her card today! Plus, she's super fun, and I'm so glad to call her a friend!
___________________
Hi guys!

I'm over the moon to be the February guest designer for Neat and Tangled! It's such a blessing to be able to share such wonderful stamps with you guys! Especially, when the owner is someone you just adore. 
I'm all about stretching your stamps to create something that is unique and yours. Today I combined a few sets, Lumberjack Love, Home Sweet Home and Sketchy Cupcakes, to create a simple one layer (ish) card for you guys. I hope you'll enjoy seeing it come together in the video below. 



Even though it gave me some challenges I still love the way it came out! and that bear. Gah. So sweet. 

Thanks so much for joining me and to Danielle for inviting me!
Kelly

8 comments

  1. Yay for Kelly!!!!!

    Such a sweet card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this card is beyond cute! Love the Hey Sweets with all the sweets, lol! Great coloring and mash-up of stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable and I really like the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card & video Kelly. I love that you left your "mistake" in the video. I refuse to waste a perfectly good project! LOL. I spent the bulk of my spare time last week in my craft room making my sister a 60th birthday card. I only had a vague idea of what I wanted to do but I hit one road block after another. I was determined she was getting this card. In the end, it turned out lovely! Waste not, want not! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video. Love your card including the "mistakes"...wish my mistakes could be as lovely as yours :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly is amazing and so is this card.. totally awesome coloring.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card and your colouring turned out lovely Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love the coloring and all the colors! That would be me, really colorful in my clothing and when I make a card. I'm going to watch your video and see the "mistake" everyone is talking about. Today I sent in a card for a contest. I used some handmade marbled paper for the card and the paper is scrap. It has mistakes on it although they would be hard to find and the man who made it was going to throw it out! He gave me a whole bag of throw aways! What we think are mistakes are someone else's treasures!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top