Lumberjack Hello


Hello!  It's Amy here with a fun scenery card with a decorated envelope:


I combined New + Old on my card, can you spot them?

Lumberjack Love
Winter Trees
Swirly Twirly Tags

The decorated envelope uses:  Send Pretty Mail

Do you notice the white chalk marker detailing I did on the envelope?  It's a great way to add some fun details.


I had so much green going on in my card that I decided to use the sweet bird from the Swirly Twirly Tags set to break up the color and add a pop of yellow.  That sweet bear from the Lumberjack Love set always makes me smile.  It's like he's hanging out in his jammies.

Thanks so much for stoppin' by!


lumberjack

lumberjack dies

winter trees


swirly

pretty mail



12 comments

  1. This is soooooooooooo fun! I love love love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... love this, I love the scalloped edge with the pop of green... and who doesn't want pretty mail stamped on the outside of their envelope?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute scene you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy this is such an adorable set! Love how you mixed so many sets here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my! Sooo SWEET!!...Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS creation Amy!! I LOVE your envelope!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so totally cute.. I love that scene..

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling card! This little scene is so sweet and colored beautifully. I love your card and matching envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw so cute Amy. I love the dimension.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top