Itty Bitty, 2 ways

Hi there!

It's Elena here, to show off a few cards made with the new set, Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee.



The first card uses it in a pretty straightforward way. I did some masking so that I could scatter some birds around the scene, and I gave everyone party hats. The party hats weren't masked - I stamped those separately, colored and cut them out (just the triangle of the hat, not the pom pom.) I then plunked them onto the stamped hats (the ones that showed the yucky intersecting lines.)

For some extra interest, I cut apart my panel and stamped the secondary greeting in the space between.

My next card uses the set a little differently:


It requires a bit of masking, but it was fun to experiment with a completely different look! I first inked up the bunny side of the large image, but then wiped off everything to the left before stamping down (and even part of his hand.)  I then masked the bunny and did the same thing for the lamb.  I did have to re-draw some minor parts (what was removed of the hands) and the heart was cut out and placed in between to hide some extra lines.

Once the main image was done, I hid everything below the waist (which is what I always tell my husband when he takes my picture,) with a banner and sentiment from Scandinavian Prints - doesn't it work so well here? I really love the sentiments in that set.

I hope you like my cards for today! Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

4 comments

Back to Top