Things That Annoy Me (Today)

Today has been long. I woke up with a headache. NEVER a good way to start your day, avoid this at all costs. Needless to say, I was easily irritated today.  So, here are the things that annoyed me. Several of these would actually annoy me even if I didn't have a super gigantic headache. 

1. No milk
2. G screaming in the car for 20 minutes straight for no reason 
3. Woman smoking on the steps with her kid like 1 inch from the cigarette 
4. Idiot men throwing plastic wrappers out of their window while driving
5. Getting lost on my way to drop something off
6. Having to pick my mom up from work because my sister has the car
7. Hubs not getting home until God knows when
8. People not RSVPing to G's party
9. People RSVPing to my mother in law instead of calling me
10. G not taking a nap, instead screaming at the top of his lungs for 15 minutes
11. I have to touch raw chicken to make dinner (I hate raw meat of any sort)
12. Stupid woman cutting me off and driving like an idiot
13. Sink full of dirty dishes


Sorry for the negativity, but I hope you understand.

Despite all the annoyances there were some positives:

1. G's first Little Gym class
2. I got a great deal on some scrapbook paper from JoAnn's
3. Hubs came home to visit this afternoon for a little
4. I made an awesome pot of coffee
5. Eventually I will get to go to bed!

Off to make dinner. Yippee!


1 comment

Back to Top