stop & slow down





Hello Neat & Tangled fans!  It's Amy here with a special holiday giftie:


I realize that my tag doesn't scream 'holidays'....but I think something important to keep in mind with all the flurry of holiday activities is to Stop & Slow Down!  Savor the moments!

I used the Stop and Go set:



I also used Falling Flakes:


I used watercolors to color my tag.

I have a certain someone that I'll be sending this little giftie to.  I hope that it makes her take time for herself during these especially chaotic days!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

16 comments

  1. What a great sentiment, just read the new Real Simple issue that talks a lot about the stop and let go... happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sentiment behind this is great and would make such a cute holiday gift! I'm sure your friend with think it's the bee's knees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! You are so right about this time of year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute project, Amy, but really how can we slow down when you keep speeding us up! Okay energizer bunny, we don't have your batteries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love love this!!!!! LOVING that stop light!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this- such a perfect idea for a gift. We all need to slow down! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. NEVER TRIED THE VIA. I'LL HAVE TO SLOW DOWN AND TRY IT!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top