Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all our Neat and Tangled friends celebrating! I hope you have a wonderful holiday filled with lots of love and laughter (and yummy food!).

I had to make some last minute cards (surprise) and filmed a video too! I decided to create a cozy street scene using our Winter Wishes set. I did the shading of the background with Copics. I love the shades of gray with the pops of red and white. I'm always in awe of how quiet and still the world becomes when snow falls. I think this card captured a little bit of that feeling.



Sending you warm winter wishes!

xo
Danielle

Supplies Used
Neat and Tangled Winter Wishes
Neat and Tangled My Plate is Full
Neat and Tangled My Plate is Full Die

6 comments

  1. Love it Danielle!
    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card, Danielle...Merry Christmas!
    Hugs and keep smiling...
    Sunshine Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card! Merry Christmas, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am in LOVE with this!! i can't believe you did the shading with grey copics!! i can't wait to see the video! i LOVE that red poppin' heart!! absolutly lovely!!! hope you had a very happy and love-filled christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top