2015 Design Team: Introducing Emily Leiphart and Rachel Izakowicz

Hello friends!

Last week we said a sad goodbye to some of our design team. But no worries! We still have some familiar faces, and some lovely new ladies joining the Neat and Tangled family for 2015!

Today I'd love for you to meet Emily Leiphart and Rachel Izakowicz.  They are both incredibly talented! You may remember Emily for when she joined us for our October 2014 release. And Rachel was a regular player over on our challenge blog, Little Tangles.

Here is a little more about each of them:


I’ve been married for a decade and have a very energetic and crafty six-year-old son who has made numerous appearances in my videos!  I have a background in corporate research but I’m also an accomplished makeup artist so I still draw a lot of my inspiration from the fashion world.  My decision to stay at home after my son was born has taken me to so many places in blogland.  I’ve learned so much from the talented friends I’ve made and I’m honored to have been chosen to join the team at Neat & Tangled. I hope you enjoy the projects I make with these amazing products!
(She has a card for you too!)

My name is Rachel Izakowicz and I am so honored and excited to be part of the Neat & Tangled design team for 2015. Originally from Canton, Ohio, I am now living in Zurich, Switzerland, by way of London, England. Most of my time is spent being a mom to my very busy 3 year old boy, but I try to make the most out of nap times and get in my craft room. I have been scrapbooking since I was young, but I began stamping about 6 years ago after taking a class at a paper crafting store in London - I was instantly addicted! I was amazed by the endless possibilities of an ink pad & a stamp and that fascination is still with me now.  I love creating cards, Project Life layouts and the occasional scrapbook spread. I enjoy learning new techniques, using gorgeous papers and challenging myself to make the most out of my time & supplies. I can't wait to work with the amazing Neat & Tangled stamps this year and look forward to all the inspiration from this talented design team, Danielle, and all of the crafters out there sharing their Neat & Tangled projects!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Be sure to visit their blogs and leave them some love here!  Stop by again tomorrow for two more introductions!

14 comments

  1. So excited to be joining the amazing team!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Emily and Rachel! They are amazing designers!! Emily, your card is gorgeous--love the watercoloring. What clever uses for the stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news - congrats both! I look forward to seeing your creations in 2015 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A huge congrats to Emily and Rachel! I LOVE Emily's work and know she will do a great job (amazing card today!). I am looking forward getting to know Rachel's work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodbye to the "old" DT and thanks for amazing inspiration. And hello to some wonderfully inspiring new DT members.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray hooray hooray!!! Yay Emily - I'm so excited for you!! And so very excited for Rachel too!! Awesome news!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo!!! Congrats, Emily and Rachel!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top