A Little Sparkle Holiday Card

We all need a bit of sparkle in our lives, right? How about a simple sparky holiday card using the fabulous Merry & Bright set?


I will honest with you, this is my most favorite holiday stamp set of all times! Perfect for so so many different cards and other projects too!  



This particular card appeared after a simple stamping session. I wanted to create a fun partial background using one of the ornaments from the set. I stamped it a few times alternating the direction and the color of ink. And ended up having somewhat of a pink and grey ombre effect which I just adore!


To spice things up I added a few gold sequins and a bit of thread to one of the ornaments and stamped my sentiment in black for a lot of contrast.

Hope you like it! Have a great day!


9 comments

Back to Top