2015 Design Team: Introducing May Sukyong Park and Miriam Prantner

Hello friends!

Back today again with two more introductions for our 2015 design team!

Please give a warm welcome to May Sukyong Park and Miriam Prantner! May has played along at Little Tangles frequently, and Miriam has practically been a part of the team already :)


Hi there! My name is May Sukyong Park. I was born and brought up in South Korea, and moved to the US in 2009. I now live near the coast in beautiful Southern California with my wonderful husband and two adorable cats. I had not enjoyed any arts and crafts until I was first introduced to stamping by my friend in 2010. Then I started scrapbooking, and slowly moved in to making cards which became my biggest hobby where I have found my passion. I love clean and simple design based on creativity. I'm so thrilled and honored to be part of the Neat and Tangled design team. I look forward to working with all these talented ladies on the DT and seeing your creations too.

My name is Miriam Prantner.  My husband Andrew and I have two daughters Ellie (7) and Carina (4).  I've been crafting ever since I was little, scrapbooking for over 15 years, and making cards for the last several years.  I love to dabble and try new techniques/styles, but I tend to have a pretty CAS style even when I'm experimenting.  I've been designing stamps and dies for Neat & Tangled since late 2013, and am really excited to be taking on a larger role with N&T this year.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I'm so excited to have these ladies join us! Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for even more introductions!

8 comments

  1. congratulations! both are such talented ladies and can't wait to see what they do for this brand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very exciting!!! Miriam is INCREDIBLE - origami map blew my mind! And hooray for May - she's crazy talented!! Can't wait to see neat and tangled take 2015 by storm with these new DT members!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Miriam and May! I adore them and their work! Looking forward to more inspiration from these two talented designers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab DT line up - love both May and Miriam's work! 2015 is looking very exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo!!! Congrats, May and Miriam!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top