Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking Thank You!

Hello friends! It is so bittersweet to be a part of the Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking Swan Song Blog Hop today.  You should have arrived from Marcie's blog.

I can't really put into words how much this publication has meant to me. It has truly followed me through my paper crafting journey from the beginning. First, it started as a source of inspiration. Then, I was so honored to be published several times, with my biggest acheivement being crowned Stamping Royalty in 2012. And finally, when I took the jump to start the business, I was so proud to have Neat and Tangled be a sponsor of several PC&S contests. Not to mention seeing all of your wonderful projects using N&T gracing the pages!

I have met so many wonderful people because of PC&S. And for that I am so grateful! Here are a few photos of me and some of the Paper Crafts family :)
Steph, Susan, and Me
Steph, PK, and Me
Me with one of my cards displayed in the PC booth at CHA
Steph, Teri, and Me
And now for my card! A simple card filled with love and thanks!
pcshop2
pcshopclose

Thank you so much to everyone at Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking for all that you have been to this loving, amazing, crafting community.

Your next stop on the hop is Beverley Brown!

I hop you enjoy every moment of this hop :)

<3
Danielle


21 comments

  1. Simply CAS perfection & a beautiful tribute. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, what a great post...LOVE all the photos you shared and today's card..ever so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love seeing your cards. This one is breathtaking and so CAS and beautiful!! I LOVE the pops of color and the thread above and under the words...GENIUS. And so so so amazing! Just like your post - so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is amazing!!! I so love it! Lots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for a sharing a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card!!! Love your post and pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love when my husband looks over at my screen and says.. "Ooh, that's nice!" Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card! Love reading all the posts and feeling sad that they're closing. </3

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a touching post along with a great card!!! Love it, Danielle! Thanks for sharing your lovely photos, too. May

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous card here. So stunningly simple yet so effective. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeously CAS card- perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a pretty card!! Love it!! Awesome tribute to PC&S!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card and tribute Danielle :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty card! I love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top