December Guest Designer: Lea Lawson

It's Friday! Yay! We have our last post from December guest designer, Lea Lawson. It has been such a joy having her with us this month!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
Hello to my new Neat & Tangled friends!!  Lea Lawson here today with my final post & project as the December guest designer!  I've had so much fun using these fun products, and I really appreciate you all welcoming me this month with such sweet comments! 

I can't get enough of shaker cards this season, so today I've created another one for you!!  I used the beautiful "Warm Wishes" stamp, with the Winter Wonderland sequin mix to create my card today!  Check it out:

Card Directions:
  1. Cut an A2 card from red cardstock.
  2. Cut the deer background paper slightly smaller, then adhere.
  3. Cut white cardstock slightly smaller than that, then diecut a circle from the middle.
  4. Cover the back of the circle with a transparency.
  5. Stamp the image to the transparency using opaque white StazOn ink.
  6. Adhere foam adhesive all around the circle so sequins can't escape, & to each corner.
  7. Pour the sequins in the middle of the card base.
  8. Adhere the white stamped block to the front, making sure all of the foam is securely adhered. 
  9. Shake the sequins around to loosen them up.
  10. Accent with a sequin bow & enamel dots to finish.
As I sign off with my final post as this month's guest, I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas & happy holiday season!!  May the new year bring you peace, love & joy!  

I would love for you to keep in touch with me, as I continue to use my Neat & Tangled goodies!  You can find me at the following links: 
Lea
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Thank you so much, Lea! It's been so fun having you!

6 comments

  1. Awesome!! LOVE that patterned paper behind the shaker!! So cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a "thing" for shaker cards right now :) This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shaker card!!! Love the sequins you used! Just stunning:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful, I'm a sucker for shaker cards! I love the bow where can I get it, or did you make it? If you made it where can I buy the ribbon, just adorable. Thanks for sharing, have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top