So very blessed - 3D style!

Hello there!

Mayuri here to share a simple technique that works brilliantly for so many of the Neat & Tangled scripty sentiment stamps ;-)

This is like repeat stamping, but with a slight twist - instead of making a pattern, you offset each impression, leaving you with a sort of 3D effect.

I took some watercolour paper, three shades of blue Distress Inks and stamped the So Very Blessed sentiment repeatedly, starting with the lightest and ending with the darkest. The very last impression was done with some black dye ink so that it could stand out more.

For some added detail, I used a white gel pen to fill in some of the open areas in the leaves and flowers, and clear Wink of Stella over the black areas. I also splattered small drops of ink onto the watercolour panel before foam mounting it to a dark blue shimmery card base.

To finish up, I added a twine bow, an array of Neat & Tangled sequins and a few gemstones.

I think this technique will work so well with Warm Wishes, Be Full, My Favorite and Hope Anchors!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments

Back to Top