Together would be better

Hello, friends! How are you? Today Anna is with you. Do you think about that fact, that half of the fall is over? But my mind is still somewhere in the warm summer days... And today I want to show you this card. It's not summer card, but everything to do with the sea, I have been associated with summer.

I just knew I want to make a card where the origami world map background will be painted and colored with muted brown color, it remains only to choose the other missing pieces. And the sentiments from different sets perfectly approached each other as if they were from the same set, do not you think? And the arrows that lead to the text from all over the world.


It was long minutes of coloring the background... I stamped the different pieces map on card basis with Stazon inks, and then painted it using watercolor. For the background I used kraft cardstock for colored map is not very strongly contrasted with the base.


Then it is time to add a little color. I love working with a limited color palette, and here I used only the turquoise powder and cardstock. And as a result I have a very touching and easy card!



Sets used: Sailmates and Origami Map.

6 comments

  1. Stunning card! Love the color combination and the use of the map.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning, this makes me so happy, love the kraft and the color you used for the embossed sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS! wow cant wait to get hold of that set and hope i can create something as stunning with it :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top