Quick and simple one layer Christmas cards (using non-christmas stamps)

Hello crafty peeps,

it's Christine.
I have 3 types of quick and easy Christmas cards to share. I guess you all know them:

Many people start mass-producing cards for Christmas, so I thought I'd share three one layer cards that can easily be mass-produced.. They're all quick and easy, but some are even quicker that others ;) And the best thing: You don't even need any Christmas stamps for the following projects:


Type 1: "There's plenty of time left, so I'll mix some techniques"
  • Ink your On the corner die with Versamark before you place it on your cardbase and run it through your die-cut-machine
  • Remove the die and sprinkle on some glittery embossing powder to accentuate the cut frame. Heat emboss.
  • Stamp the sentiment from on the corder additions.
  • Add some sequins (Birthday Bash Mix) and gems
  • stick some washi tape to the bottom of the card
  • round the top corners.




Type 2: "November already, let's do something less time consuming"

  • Stamp and emboss your sentiment from Sparkle and Shine in White
  • Also stamp and emboss the Circle from Sparkle and Shine and the circle from Creepy Cute
  • color the circles with watercolor.
  • remove color from white embossed areas.
  • color gems in matching colours using Markers (Copic for example) and add them.



Type 3: "Oh gosh! December 18th already and I still need a bunch of cards. it MUST be simple!"

  • stamp the Time Warp background in gold ink (I uses Brilliance)
  • Stamp a star from Photo Booth and the Sentiment from Sparkle and Shine and gold emboss both.
  • Round the corners.




That's how it works, right? ;)

I hope this inspired you to use your non-Christmas Neat & Tangled stamps for quick and easy Christmas cards :)

Used products:
On the Corner - Nice and Neat Die

Photo Booth On the Corner Additions Sparkle and Shine



Time WarpCreepy CuteBirthday Bash Sequin Assortment







6 comments

  1. Awesome cards and ideas Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! Amazing cards - and all one layer?!? Wow!! And I love the 3 categories you made!! Ha ha!! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. organizing my stamps and dies. Love the idea for the street sign. thanks for sharing it.
    I'll be using it.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top