Release After Party Day 2

Hello crafty friends,

Christine here!
It's my pleasure to  bring you more inspiration using the October release stamps. Just like Anna told you  yesterday the international girls celebrate a fabulous release-after-party with you.

I have five cards to share with you today:

I instantly fell in love with Origami Map! It screams for watercolor, but I wanted to challenge my self not to use a emboss-resist technique! So this map ist mostly grey and twi countries/sport are colored in aqua. One got a pin-needle, the other one a heart. Mapping can be so much fun!




 Living in Germany we don't really celebrate thanksgiving or Halloween, so I don't have a lot of  pumpkins in my stamp collection. This one is pretty cool with it's super bold lines. It's from the Be Full set.


The next card is VERY graphic. I used the plate from My plate is full to draw attention to the sentiment and used forks, knifes and spoons in light colors to have a nice background.



As I said - thanksgiving isn't popular over here ;) So I used the turkey for a Good luck/Hello card using some washi with sentiments and just let the turkey from Turkey Talk gobble ;) Isn't he cute?



 Next up maybe my favorite card. I used the skull from Creepy Cute (a set beyond cuteness!!!) with some spiders and Creepy Cute Shadows and Sentiments. There is a bow in that set, but I created another bow made of bones. (Maybe that's hard to see). I just puffy heart love the bad to the bone sentiment!

Another card that's more cute than creepy is this one: a CAS one layer card using the bat from Creepy Cute.


Hope you enjoyed this little inspiration-parade. If you haven't ordered your stamps so far - you should - they're adorable!

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to check this post!





Used supplies:


8 comments

  1. Eeeeek!!! Super incredible cards!! Wow!!! I love them all! That map card - I AM IN LOVE. And your bad to the bone card is amazing!!! (So are all of the other cards too!!) and love your non-thanksgiving related cards too!! So clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, these are all FABulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooktacular cards Christine! I especially adored your coloring on that sweet turkey and the happy bats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are AWESOME!!! Love, love, love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a neat release. The cards are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards! Love how you used the new sets, they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christine, you blew this Release OUT OF THE WATER! I love every single one of these masterpieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards--love the one with pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top