Release After Party Day 1

Hello, dear friends! Sometimes circumstances are such that we have to change something in our schedule, but we tried to make it so that you get even more satisfaction of meetings with our stamps! Three of our designer living outside of the United States received their October releases sets too late. And in honor of this we have decided to arrange for you Release After Party!

Today with you Anna, and I'll show you five of my cards made ​​using the brand new stamps. And the first of them - this is a cute card with clouds, which I did, using sets of Creepy cute and Creepy cute shadows and sentiments. I stamped clouds with blue watercolor and than added a clouds silhouettes with black inks, and one cloud has eyes and a smile. So cute! And color splashes and clear sequins and accents.



The second card is made of Be Full set. I love, how stamps lay in the package, so I decided to use this "sketch" (phrase as a center element, pumpkin on the bottom and leaves on the sides). I stamped, colored and cut elements, made white embossing on an orange cardstock. Simple and elegant!



And next card is my favorite of all! I'm absolutely in love with this Origami Map set! Absolutely fabulous idea! I made white embossing of map and colored it with the watercolors, so relax!



It's a long time I have an idea to make something crazy with stamps, for example.. to curve a stamp! I cut a strip of black cardstock with two circle dies, than curved a sentiment stamp as with the same radius as a cardstock has and made an embossing. Looks great!


Turkey Talk is small but too cute set :) But I decided to create something different. I stamped a strip of sentiments with different colors and added some accents.



And the last card for today is this one with using of My plate is full set. I made this one layered card:



I hope, you had a great time today! We will wait you next two days too! Don't miss a lot of inspiration from our designers.

Using supplies:


10 comments

  1. Super, Anna! Great cards! Very cute cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are just gorgeous! I love every different style on each card. Thanks for the inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just wonderful! There is so much goodness packed into this one post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards! I love how you used the origami map and the curved sentiment. Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna! Your cards were worth waiting for! I love your clean and simple style. You made great use of even the smallest of stamps in this collection. My favorite is the gobble-gobble one. So simple but very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all of the cards & the origami map one is my fave w/that curved sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards. I like your use of sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You use stamps so creatively!!! All of these are drop dead gorgeous!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top