Little Tangles Challenge

Hello friends! Danielle here. The next challenge at Little Tangles, our challenge blog, begins today! This time we are using the design team as inspiration! I'm so lucky I got asked to play along and used Heather Ruwe as my inspiration!
Here is the card by Heather that I used as my inspiration.  I love how clean, simple, and graphic this card is! And the pop of red just sets it all off!
I decided to use the free Pumpkin Everything digital stamp which can be found HERE. Truth be told, we are in the middle of moving AGAIN and all of my stamps, ink, paper are packed in a box until I can get to them this weekend.  So I did some digital stamping and coloring and created this fun card! Thank goodness for digital stamps!
I do hope you'll play along! I love seeing you use Neat and Tangled! As always a free stamp set is up for grabs!

xo
Danielle

No comments

Back to Top