Happy Halloween Card plus video

Hi everyone! This is Yana and today I'd like to share I fun Halloween Card using the newest Creepy Cute and Creepy Cute Shadow and Sentiments stamp sets along with a few black and white sequins from the Spooktacular Halloween Sequin Mix.


I think these are the coolest Halloween stamps ever simply because there are outline and identical solid images. I've used the outline and the solid images to quickly color my bats and my spiders in grey.


I did a bunch of simple masking for this card and I'm also sharing a video showing you how I keep track of the order in which I need to stamp my images with the help of a little mask trick. 

You can watch my video here or on Neat & Tangled Youtube channel:


A few more details:

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

3 comments

Back to Top