So Corny!



Hey, it's Amy T here with a quick Halloween Gift!

Check out this simple tag that I made:

cardstock:  pti  stamps:  neat & tangled creepy cute shadows  ink:  fresh ink pumpkin, hero arts hues black, watercolor paint  other:  cork,  orange solid divine twine, circle punch

I swished some watercolors on the hand cut tag to make it look like candy corn!  I topped it off with a cork tab and twine.

I'm lovin' the Creepy Cute Shadows set:


So, here's the giftie part that goes with the tag.  I found sets of Martha Stewart test tubes on clearance at Michael's.  I thought they could be made into treat vessels for any occasion.  

How do you like the sequins that I filled to look like, yes, candy corn:

snow white●pumpkin●buttercream

cardstock:  pti  paper:  carta bella/a perfect autumn  stamps:  neat & tangled creepy cute shadows  ink:  fresh ink pumpkin, hero arts hues black  other:  cork,  orange solid divine twine, circle punch, martha stewart text tube, neat & tangled sequins snow white/tangerine & buttercream








That's it for me, thanks so much for stoppin' by!

16 comments

  1. So pretty, Amy and I LOVE the colours of those sequins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun tag and coordinating sequin tube Amy!! very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun tag, Amy, love the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute! Love the washed tag and the adorable tube.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty colors of sequins. I love that tag Amy. So cute and smart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT use of a gift tube and sequins to die for!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous and makes me wonder even more what Candy Corn actually tastes like or feels like??? Is it chewy or hard?? Those sequin colours are beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shona, Candy Corn is soft and pure sugar!

      Delete
    2. Shona,baby!! it rocks my candy-lovin' heart this time of year with its soft, chewy, sweetness... and makes really fun teeth when you push them onto your own -]

      Delete
  8. I'm into corny. Darling idea, Amy.... love the sequins!
    My heart aches just a little bit for Shona right now. Wish I could share some with her =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! And an adorable sequin giftie to match! Be still my fall lovin' heart! (It is weird that despite my unhealthy addiction to sugar I don't like to eat candy corn- but I love to decorate with them!)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top