Caution: Halloween!

Hey everybody! Happy Friday! It's Taheerah here with a card to kick off your weekend!

With it being Halloween today I thought I'd share a fun Halloween card that combines a few Neat & Tangled stamps!

I wanted to create something that was a little bit different, so I came up with this:


I love how this card turned out!!


I wanted to create a card that had a little more of a gore look, so I decided to use the Ink Splash stamps as blood splatter!


I then decided to create a bit of a crime scene, and every crime scene needs caution tape! I created mine by repeatedly stamping the sentiment from Creepy Cute, then masking it and overstamping the airmail strip from On The Strip. I added a few strips across my card and that resulted in my finished design!


I hope this card brought some Halloween fun to your day! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments

  1. Lol! This is fantastic - Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun Halloween card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So love the way you think out of the box, Taheerah!! This is absolutely "da bomb"!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha what a bloody mess! Love it!!! Makes me think of my favorite TV series.. Dexter! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top