Neat and Tangled 1st Birthday Bash! + Introductions!


Hello friends.  I am here, filled with a whole lot of good emotions, to kick start Neat and Tangled's 1st Birthday Bash!  It is hard to believe that just one year ago I took a big leap, and now here we are!  I am so grateful for everything the past year has brought: new friends, new challenges, growth, tons of laughs, a little less sleep, and just a lot of fun :)

This month is going to be jam packed with fun projects, awesome guest designers, and lots of giveaways.  You also HAVE to stop by Little Tangles (the official Neat and Tangled Challenge Blog) daily because there will also be some very special guests and even more giveaways! Just a whole month to party :)

As part of the celebration,  I have invited 2 more designers to join the Neat and Tangled family! So I'd like you all to give them a warm hello! Read a little about them below, and head to their blogs to leave some love and get an idea of all the wonderfulness coming your way!
Heather Hoffman
My name is Heather, and I blog over at Houses Built of Cards. Here is a little about me: I have been married for 13 years to the man of my dreams, and have two sweet daughters age 10 and nearly 9 that I homeschool. I absolutely LOVE making cards – and also enjoy scrapbooking memories of my family. I lived my entire life up until about a year ago in Northwestern Washington State, and now live in a very small town in Wyoming. While we are still adjusting -especially to the cold winters – it has been nothing short of an adventure for us all, with the normal ups and downs of missing our family and friends back home. If you aren’t familiar with my blog name, then let me explain a little! When I started card making, I quickly found that I was making WAY more cards than I could possibly use. Thanks in part to my daughters and something they both cared deeply for, I decided to direct all the proceeds from the sales of my cards to the building of houses for widows and their children in Burundi, Africa, through a ministry called Sister Connection. Building one house is amazingly just $600!!! I just earned enough for my 3rd house, and am working on a 4th one now. I’m so excited to be joining the Neat and Tangled Design Team! Cute and amazing stamps, and beautiful sequins – what’s not to love?


Yana Smakula
My name is Yana Smakula, I’m 26 years old and I’m from Ukraine. I’ve been married for a little bit over a year now, no kids but we do have two black cats and we can’t live without them! I love to travel across the world and meet new people, discover new cultures and just explore. So far together with my husband we’ve been to a few places in Europe, Africa, Asia and USA. Our next dream destination is Madagascar, I hear the nature there is simply breathtaking! I enjoy scrapbooking and I mostly scrapbook about our travels. My other passion is cardmaking – I enjoy trying new products and techniques, experimenting and creating in different styles. I’m very much into stamping although I never really though I was until I took a closer look at my cards and noticed almost all of them use stamps! I'm thrilled to be a part of the Neat and Tangled design team! Thank you so much for inviting me to join! Visit Yana's blog HERE.

I am so excited to be having these girls join team!  

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a look at a little freebie that will be included in each order this month! And maybe some special sequins too ;)

xo
Danielle


17 comments

  1. wahooooooo!!! Congrats Danielle AND congrats to Heather & Yana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congratulations Danielle!! What an exciting time for you, and consequently, us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot for my sweet SPS DT sister Heather!!! Congrats to Yana; I am looking forward to seeing your creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Danielle...and congrats to Heather & Yana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, a fabulous choice to make that leap and thank you for the fun stamps! Congrats to the new designers too! Woop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 1st birthday, N & T!! Welcome the two new talented DT to the team. I am looking forward to the birthday celebration and beyond!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to Heather and Yana and Happy Birthday to N&T!! Congrats Danielle on a fabulous company!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome Heather and Yana! I must say that I am just a wee bit jealous as I'd love to be apart of this amazing and talented DT! I cannot wait to see what ya'll create! And to Danielle, Happy 1st Birthday to you and your baby Neat & Tangled! I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store this month and I'll definitely be checking out Little Tangles. =)

    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for the warm welcome ladies! and congrats to Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY for one year! Congrats Danielle on a great one - and thanks so much for the opportunity to be part of the fun!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Neat & Tangled :) :) :) :) :) :)
    Danielle, you have been such an inspiration to me and I'm sure MANY more. So happy for you!!! Here's to many more years of an amazing company!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday Neat & Tangled! It has been a great year! Looking forward to many more! Congrats to the new DT ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WELCOME to the team!!! Can't wait to see more fabulous Neat & Tangled inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday, Neat and Tangled! So glad you were born! Congrats to your new teamies...and here's to many more successful years!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday Neat and Tangled...so many wonderful goodies.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top