Birthday Bash Party Crasher: Rylee Willison!


Hello, hello!  I am here today with a VERY special party crasher! You all are familiar with my awesome friend Laurie Willison of Soapbox Creations. Well, today her daughter, Rylee is guest designing with us! I've seen Laurie share photos of her daughter getting crafty, especially during the latest Online Card Class, and I just had to have her make an appearance here! I bet there are lots of Neat and Tangled fans with daughters, granddaughters, nieces, friends, etc. that love to get crafty and would love to see other kids crafting too!

So, here is Rylee's card to help us celebrate! Be sure to leave her some love!



I love how she paired On the Strip 2 with Everyday Circles. It's clean, simple, and perfectly balanced! I think we've got some future Stamping Royalty on our hands! :)

Thank you so much Rylee for joining us as a guest designer! You are welcome back anytime!

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for more

13 comments

Back to Top