Card & Bag


Neat & Tangled is ONE! I'm so excited to be celebrating with you today.


I used Across The Card and some cute basicGrey patterned paper to create a quick & easy card.
I also decorated a gift bag with the same patterned paper to coordinate with my card. I used one of Laurie Willison's clever-as-heck card hanger dies to create the card "slot" on my gift bag.


Be sure to check here daily for tons of inspiration and celebration! 

And don't forget, every August order gets this "Dreams" mini stamp set free:





8 comments

  1. I have not seen the card slot for the bag before. Very cool and great gift bag.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love the colors, Mary-Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful card and cool idea to attach it to a gift bag! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job, Mary Dawn!! Love the birthday projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous set! I've just ordered so I can get that dream stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top