Ugliest Card Ever!

Hello friends! Danielle here to tell you about a super fun blog hop being hosted by our DT member Suzanne of The Card Yard.  This is the ugliest card ever blog hop, and it's no April Fools joke!  Let's be honest, we all have a few thousand ugly cards we've made along the way. So, let's have a little fun and share our mistakes and see how far we have come! Styles change and it was honestly pretty depressing fun to look back through old blog posts and see how I have evolved :)

While I had MANY to chose from, I linked up this beauty from 2011. What was I thinking? See why I stick to clean and simple?!

I hope you will participate and check out all the ugly going on over on Suzanne's blog ;)

1 comment

  1. Cute idea. I haven't made many cards - but pretty much all my are ugly. I need to just stick to scrapbooking. BTW - I am starting a new party this week - Whimsical Wednesday. It for linking up cards and layouts. Would love for you to stop by.
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top