Clean & Simple: Thinking of You

Don't look down on Neat and Tangled's mini stamp sets! There may be less stamps in the set, but there are just as many possibilities as a full set! Today, I'm working the Just Thinking of You mini stamp set for a simple one layer card.

I stamped the little heart from the mini set a couple times in the lower right hand corner in a five different colors. Then I stamped the sentiment from the same set on top in black. To make the sentiment stand out, I used a white gel pen and gave it some shadows to accent the words. Finally, I blinged it up with some rhinestones.

Thinking of You

Want even more inspiration on using this mini set? Check out our March release post on Just Thinking of You!

--- Pamela

5 comments

  1. oooooh!!! i am in love with this card!! it's absolutely wonderful! what a big impact this little stamp set can have! love the multi-colored hearts! and what a GENIUS idea to shadow with a white gel pen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so simple and fun! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am in serious love with this card!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am most of the time a CAS card person so
    that card was perfect. Love it - simple but
    elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top