Happy Birthday

Hey there!!!  Amy K. here and I have a masculine birthday card to share.
I know masculine cards are very difficult for many of us but I have a quick and fairly easy card here using the woodgrain image from the set On the Strip 2!  If you don't have this set and it's counterpart, On the Strip, you are missing out!  These two sets alone give you ENDLESS options for cardmaking!
 
Here I've stamped the woodgrain strip with brown ink over and over again until my kraft panel was filled.  Every time I would ink the stamp I would move it across just a bit to give it a more realistic look.  My sentiment was stamped on a scrap strip using a sentiment from Sketchy CupcakesTucking a few woodgrain buttons under the sentmemt strip was the final touch for my masculine card.   
 
happy birthday2


What do you think? Masculine cards.......are they hard or easy for you?  Thanks for stopping by!!!
 



3 comments

  1. awesome!! it's a perfect masculine card! i love woodgrain and this this card is no exception!! so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Finally a great masculine card. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top