Fun Floral Tag

Hi friends! Monday already? Ugh. Where do the weekends go? I hope yours was great! Ours was quite lovely, spring weather finally made an appearance and we took full advantage!

I'm here to share a quick tag that would be perfect for any gift and can be easily customized! For this I used the Swirly Twirly Tag digital stamp, just because I wanted a larger size tag. You could just as easily create this with the Swirly Twirly Tags stamps set!

I'm not one for digital stamps, but I have found that I do like them for mass producing tags! I can fill a whole page with them, print, and boom! I've got 10 tags ready and all I need to do is embellish them. I did this for Christmas, and this weekend I whipped up a bunch of tags similar to the one I am sharing to have on hand for gifts.

So here is what I did: printed tag, cut out, stuck on a strip of washi, hole punched and tied some twine on. Told you it was easy :) And it's so much prettier (and more cost effective!) than gift tags you might buy at a store.

funfloraltag

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great start to your week!

xo
Danielle

Supplies


washi: Michael's Recollections brand

1 comment

Back to Top