Thinking of You Card

Hello everyone! Nina here again. Today I am on fence! ;)



When I saw the woodgrain strip in On the Strip 2, I wanted to make a fence with it. Just stamp a few on some scrap and cut out with pointed heads; then use the thin solid strip stamp from the same set on the card front for the backing boards:


I used the muffin top from Sketchy Cupcakes as a frame for my sentiment (from Just Thinking of You set). A little masking is all it takes:


Throw in a few mushrooms from Little Bear set to add more colors to the card:


I had so much fun making this card. I hope that you are inspired to create a scene yourself :) Thank you for stopping by! Happy Crafting!

13 comments

  1. Love what you did with the fence on this card. You are welcome to come share it on our Whimsical Wednesday link up. http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/2013/04/whimsical-wednesday-1.html
    Have a wonderful day.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verypretty,Thanks forsharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the gray fence with the pop of color

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute combo! I love that you have just a touch of color in the front, it really jumps out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeek! I love the bright mushrooms against the fence. Brilliant design, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love the color combination! And that pop of color is awesome!!!! Love that wood grain!! Just an all around awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the woodgrain finish and the mushrooms. Beautiful job.
    Have to get that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the woodgrain finish and the masking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card... thanks for sharing the technique too... awesome.. hugs..x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this fence!! Gonna try it!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top