Party Day with Neat and Tangled

_DSC0001

Hey there! It's Suzanne here today with a fun scrappy card that I made using a sentiment from Sketchy Cupcakes along with Crate Paper's Party Day collection.

_DSC0009

One of my favorite things to do with my sentiment stamps is reconfigure them to fit the space that I am stamping in. This stamp is actually designed with the words "Happy" and "Birthday" on separate lines, but you can see how I selectively inked the image to fit the words on this word window from the Party Day ephemera pack. I just love Danielle's handwritten font!

Thanks for stopping by! Have an awesome day,
Suzanne


9 comments

  1. I super love this happy card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those papers are adorable! LOVE the festive cupcake. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! This is so visually stimulating--love it, Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW... what a gorgeous card!!! hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's not to love about this card?! Seriously, it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne this is just fabulous! Seriously drooling over it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzanne, your card is delish...love the color combination and all the lovely embellishment details!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top