Neat and Tangled Sequin Series: Hidden Sequins

*Go HERE for Day 1 of the Sequin Series* 

Hi friends! Laurie from Soapbox Creations here today with a fun card using sequins. This is a nice way to keep them loose, no time spent sticking them all down. It sort of looks like a little party in that bag :) Also nice because the recipient could re-use the sequins!

First, I took the chevron stamp from Little Tangles and stamped it down most of the card base using Versamark.  I took a little glassine bag (also from Neat and Tangled) and heat embossed the "hello" sentiment on the front with white embossing powder.  Next, I gave the top of the bag a scalloped edge then I added several colors of sequins to the bag and sealed it with adhesive.  I finished it off with some washi tape and twine for a little decoration.  

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments

  1. This is cool. Reminds me of a Christmas card I made here:

    http://rieslingmama.blogspot.de/2012/12/trapped-sequins-iamdoe-basic-grey.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! Love how you embossed on the bag!!!! And it's so cool that the recipient can reuse the bag of sequins!! Especially if its for a fellow crafter!! Loving this series on sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Fabulous card .... Love it.....
    Hugs Sylvie xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top