Look at me!

Blogging two days in a row!  It's been a while since I've done that.  Today I bring you a simple little card and some ribbon.

I wanted to make a little mini card, so here it is.  It's only 3x3,  I love the little size, and kept it simple inside.






I also took the plunge and made some of my own wrinkle ribbon. It turned out beautifully! The picture doesn't really do it justice.  I'll definitely be adding some of this ribbon to my shop.  Think I'm going to try and make some bows/flowers out of it as well. As if my list of ideas and things to do isn't long enough already.





Supplies
Card
Paper: Kraft cardstock, Green Boutique patterned paper (PTI)
Stamps: Fillable Frames 9, Mega Mixed Messages (PTI)
Ink:  Versafine black, Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Fun Stuff: Vintage Cream grosgrain ribbon, Aqua Mist Topnotch Twill Tape, Holiday mix buttons, Jute Button Twine (all PTI)


Wrinkle Ribbon
Sew Binding Ribbon
Dusty Concord Distress Ink

8 comments

  1. Cute card! And wow, your wrinkle ribbon turned out beautifully. Was it easy to do? Messy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorraine, I used Distress Ink to do it, and I learned that next time I should wear gloves LOL I had to walk around with purple fingers for a good part of the day. It wasn't that messy though, I just did it on my craft mat and it was super easy to clean up. The ribbon soaked up just about everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle.......Your note card is adorable!!! You also made beautiful ribbon. Which color is that??? I used Distress ink in Eggplant today but it turned out much deeper not a nice pastel like yours. I think we are going to have fun, fun, fun making this ribbon!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mini card is adorable!! I like the two colors of ribbons and the button detail!

    And your ribbon is gorgeous! I ordered some, but now have to figure out what to do with it. I can't wait to see your creations with that beautiful color...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love that bow and button treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to use the word too . . . adorable! I love to make mini cards too and then I never send them! :-) Lovely ribbon & cute band for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a little cutie! I {heart} a big bow that take center stage!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the simplicity of your little card...and that big ribbon on it is fun!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top