Papertrey Ink Blog Hop!

It's the most wonderful time of the month! 

Today is Papertrey Ink's monthly blog hop, and it is my first time participating! 

The Challenge: Design a holiday tag or two using all of your favorite goodies and share it with all of us!  We will all have plenty of inspiration to create a large stash and try to get ahead of the hustle and bustle of the season!

So here is my tag!  I wanted to use a few of the new things I picked up in November. Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!








So you can see the little embossed snowflakes


Supplies:
Paper: Vintage Cream and Ripe Avocado card stock, Distressed Dots (PTI)
Stamps: Warm Happiness Too and Library Card(PTI), Sending Holiday Cheer (Hero Arts)
Ink: Versafine Black, Antique Linen (Distress Ink)
Dies: Warm Happiness, Tag Sale 2,  Double-ended Banners
Other: Stampendous Clear Embossing powder, Jute button twine (PTI)

23 comments

  1. so cute...love the little embossed snoeflakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love your tag. The colors, the embossing - really does look warm & cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is seriously cute! Love your embossing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, I love them! Thanks for sharing!

    hugs,
    Viola

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! I love the background you created.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely tag and those little embossed snowflakes are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute tag! Makes me warm and cozy just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the way that you have layered the stamping and other images. It's a very sweet tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun embossing and stiching elements. Way to rock the PTI tag challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! I love this! So many great details! One of my faves for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job! Love the Library Card base and your tiny embossed snowflakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you made this tag vintage and added the embossed snowflakes! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the library card background! Great vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lots going on with this cute tag! I must get that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the colors you used - - really warm to go with the image. Glad you joined the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute tag, the embossing just makes it magical!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top