Could my day get any better?

Today was actually incredibly draining and stressful.  My mom and sister share a car. Their car was in the shop, so G and I played chauffeur. Just what a 1 year old wants to do! (Can you feel the sarcasm?)  So I spent most of the day in the car driving to and fro.  It wasn't until 7:30 when I put him to bed that I finally had a moment to myself. That's when it happened.  I spotted this beauty on the table

Hubs must have brought it in when he stopped home on his way to a meeting.  He also made the most delicious little stir-fry for me and Mr. G. It feels so good to be home.

9 comments

  1. I feel for ya. I hate driving...esp in traffic like today. And now we have a flash flood warning. ok...now you need to make something with your new goodies...and show show show...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awful day but a stupendous ending!!!! I can't wait to get my little brown box!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it's something good! I've never placed an order with Papertrey, but I've got them on my wish list. I love getting packages in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am GREEN with envy. My order is not scheduled to be delivered until monday!
    That might be worth moving for...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee!! You live closer to Cinnci than I do... mine should be here today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WooHoo! You're one lucky lady :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHHH!!! I have 2 boxes coming.... that's a different story.... I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!!! So jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top