Wrapping Presents with Daria

 Hello hello, Dear Friends, 

Daria here, and I have for you very fast, simple, yet pretty idea to wrap you presents. 

I always have on hand white paper bags to wrap those last minute presents, and little gifts. For my today’s projects, I have decided to use those. 


I did have a minimal list of supplies: couple of white paper bags, black ink, card-base, brush, some scraps of watercolor paper, only one ink pad - Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink, and one stamp set - Friendly Florals. Plus, I took a sentiment from So Many Sentiments stamp set. That’s literally all.


For the card, I stamped a flower image at the center of a watercolor paper. Then, I added a little bit of color with distress oxide ink and a brush. I stamped the sentiment in the right corner and adhere the panel to a card base. I also distress the paper edges for more  dimensional look. 



For one of the two bags, I splatter some inks for some texture. I also made a panel with a wash of color and simple stamping.  I will either adhere it to the bag, or use as a tag.


For the second paper bag, I applied ink directly to paper. And then added a beautiful flower cluster and a sentiment.  That’s basically it.  I am going to use twine or ribbons to finish my presents’ wrapping. 


Hope you likes those simple ideas and will give them a try. Be sure to tag us, so we know what you create. 

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day! 
D. 

9 comments

Back to Top